First Response Chimney Sweeps, based out of Front Royal, Virginia, serves the AREAS and COUNTIES below:
- AREAS: Front Royal, Stephen City, Winchester, Berryville, Linden, Luray, Washington, Amissville, Flint Hill, Leesburg, Alexandria, Falls Church, Manassas City, Manassas Park, Reston, Dulles, McLean, Warrenton, Chantilly, Nokesville, Centerville, Herndon, Purcellville, Springfield, Woodbridge, Gainesville, Dumfries, Haymarket, Dale City, Montclair, Yorkshire, Vienna, Burke, Annandale, Great Falls, Lorton, Oakton, Mount Vernon, Fairfax Station, Dunn Loring, Tyson's, Merrifield, Arlington Forest, Ashton Heights, Buckingham, Cherrydale, Claremont, Ballston, Clarendon, Crystal City!
- COUNTIES: Frederick, Warren, Clarke, Fauquier, Prince William, Arlington, Alexandria City, Loudoun, Shenandoah, Page, Rappahannock!
No-Mess Guarantee: We take pride in leaving a NO-MESS environment!
The turning of the leaves is a sure sign that cold temperatures are coming. Make sure you are ready to safely start firing up wood stoves and fireplaces by doing your yearly inspection of your chimney.
As all of the smoke and soot created in a fireplace exits through the chimney, it is essential to ensure that it stays clean. The benefits of an yearly cleaning of your chimney includes: prevention of carbon monoxide poisoning, increase in heating efficiency, decrease risks of a chimney fire, keep smoke going in the right direction to list a few.
Every year, there are thousands of chimney fires, cases of carbon monoxide poisoning, and other chimney related emergencies that all could have been prevented with proper chimney repair and ongoing maintenance.
The fireplace is often the most commanding element in any room, and an updated fireplace can add resale value. It can also be a source of danger for your family with over 25,000 chimney fires annually in the US.
As a chimney inspection, cleaning, and repair business, our job is to remove soot, blockages and built-up creosote from your chimney liner, firebox, smoke chamber, and damper. This cleaning will help create a safer operation of your system during the heating season.
The primary function of a chimney is to draw smoke and gases away from the burning fire and out of your home. Since it is exposed to the outside environment, it is important to keep it in good repair to prevent water leaks and wildlife intrusions. A list of the most common chimney repairs done by First Response Chimney Sweeps are available here:
- Chimney Sweeps
- Chimney Crown Repair & Rebuild
- Chimney Cap Install
- Stainless Steel Liner Install
- Level 1, 2, 3 Inspections
- AND MORE!
Don't delay... let us help you keep your family and your most significant investment safe. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!